NML Study Rooms
By clicking on the “Continue” button, you agree:
- To use these rooms for studying and / or group work only.
- To work quietly.
- To keep the rooms clean.
- To take care of the equipment.
- Not to eat hot meals in the rooms.
- Not to leave personal belongings in the rooms.
- That library staff may cancel the reservation if rooms are not occupied within 15 minutes of the reserved time.
* The Library is not responsible for any items left. No items should be left in the Library and items left unattended in study rooms will be removed to the security office.
How to book
To reserve a study room:
- Select the date you would like to reserve from the calendar below. booking is available for 2 hours/day only.
- Click on the time slots you would like to book. Click on "Continue".
- Enter your first and last name.
- Click on "Submit my Booking". You will receive an email confirmation.
- Please note that the graduate study rooms can be accessed by postgraduates only.
To cancel a reservation, use the link in your confirmation email.